hello, world!

4 weeks in the UK and I'm still a bit overwhelmed about everything that's happening. So this is what it's like being "married". Don't get me wrong, I would strongly recommend marriage. I just realized that it's hard work as well as pure fun. I feel like I've grown up the past weeks. I'm actually taking on adult tasks! Hahaha.

I have learned that caring for someone is really...what's the word? a BLESSING? an ACT OF LOVE? I can't find the right description but basically, caring for someone makes me feel closer to God.

I miss Manila and I miss my family and friends. But I know that God has big plans for me and sweetcorn. We're both excited!

I haven't blogged much because I've been busy fixing up our place. Just to give you a sneak preview, here are some before and after shots:

BEFORE

AFTER


BEFORE


AFTER


I'm putting the finishing touches then we're ready for that housewarming! Like what I said, marriage is hard work! ;)

Got to go! I'll be checking in again soon with stories of our UK adventure!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ercs! housewife na housewife na hehe. until when will you be in london?

lin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.