hello 2010!

It has been ages since I last blogged. I have been so occupied with my wife and mommy duties that I completely forgot about this blog. Plus, I have been busy uploading pictures in Facebook too!

I missed blogging and writing down my thoughts. I rarely find time to sit down in front of my laptop as the little angel is awake during the day longer than when she was a newborn. She turned 4 months this month. 4 Months! Time flies. I can't believe that I have been taking care of a baby for 4 months now, and still breastfeeding! Whew!

Here's a most recent picture of my little angel. Her smile just warms my heart. =)


I will try to regularly post once again, at least to update my family and friends about what's happening in our family =)

Super late post but anyway, Happy New Year everyone! Here's to 2010! This is OUR year!

No comments: