checking it twice

Being home, recovering from an operation, has its quirks. I have been able to catch up on some of the movies/series I missed the past year. First up, The Bucket List. I've never heard of this movie so I decided to give it a try. Besides, with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman, why would I go wrong?


picture from Yahoo! Movies


I ended up crying after watching the movie. I actually keep a bucket list. A list of must-see places before I kick the bucket. A list of must-do things before I die. I re-visited the list and as expected, I have a loooong way to go. Hopefully, I still have a looong life to live.


But should God decide otherwise, I'm happy. I have lived long enough to find the joy in my life!


author's note:
this is what happens when you're drugged, operated on, then drugged again! you end up watching movies about death!

No comments: