Our store is officially open! Please come and visit Ziya - located at the 4th Floor, The Block, SM North Edsa.
At Ziya, we aim to inspire women to be unique and creative in their choice of clothes and lifestyle. I have listed below some of our offerings in the shop.
* Tops - long-sleeved tunics, mao collared tops, Nepal tank tops, beaded/embroidered blouses, plain cotton tops
* Bottoms - skirts, pants, capris. We also have wrap around pants in rayon material (the store's bestseller) and printed square pants.
* Accessories - Earrings, necklaces, hair clips, body stickers, rainbow bangles, and pinki bangles
* Foot wear - rubber sandals, leather sandals, men's sandals. All come in unique designs!
* Bags - beaded and embroidered handbags and clutch bags, hip beach style bags using hemp, cotton, and silk
* Dress - We offer dresses that come in soft flowing fabrics such as chiffon, silk, taffetta, stretch jersey, and cotton.
* Antiques - these are part of the shop's overall design. Wooden chests, or baors from Marawi with okir engravings and embedded mother of pearl designs, mirrors, tables - all displayed in the shop and is made available for sale
* Others - shawls, shrugs, saris, belts
We are running an opening sale until March 31. Please come and visit! I'm there during weekends and usually Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday nights.
See you guys and happy shopping! =)