Taking my cue from Bongga Mom, here are my Top 7 best things in 2006:
1) I bought a Condo Unit! - Okay, it's nothing really great and the location's not really the best but I don't care. It's something I can call my own. Just a small space that I will soon call home. Welcome to the adult world for me. Monthly amortizations and all that.... hehehe
2) I went diving! - Took intro diving in Boracay and well, I loved it. Maybe this year I'll take lessons....hmmmm....
3) Ain't no mountain high enough - I climbed Mt. Pinatubo, Mt. Maculot, and that Sto. Tomas Mountain in Baguio. Good workout!
4) Domestic Stops - Punta Fuego, Marawi, Camiguin, Cebu, Davao, Lanao del Sur, Dumaguete, Baguio, Subic, Clark, Anilao, Boracay. Destinations that I can check on my list of "Places to Go" in the Philippines. Fun trips mainly because of cheap fares offered by Cebu Pacific. Plus, I get to travel with my friends!
5) Bangkok Trip with Friends - my very first international trip with good friends! A check mark on my "1,000 Places to See Before I Die".
6) White Party - Celebrated my birthday with a whopping 120 attendees! 2006's theme was "Come in White". This year, I have no idea. I'm thinking of not having one since there will be a BIG party before the year ends.... =)
7) Enchanted Kingdom Adventure - Cesar sweet talked me into riding the Space Shuttle (my very first rollercoaster ride). I didn't like him very much at that time. And I threw up twice.
So that's it! Here's looking forward to a great 2007! More trips, more investments, more parties!