of uncertainties and decisions

Cold and unreal
Do you stare unbelieving

I finally crossed the line

Try to break

My masquerade

Do you feel betrayed

I kept this from you

Feeling so afraid

It would never be the same...


so many things i claimed, so many things i have to surrender. though i believe that things happen for a reason, i still catch myself searching for answers to my never-ending questions. relationships that i have to give up because of certain circumstances...is there no other way? here i am blogging away, feeling profound to avoid feeling depressed about certain decisions that i have made in my life. maybe it's all exaggerated. maybe i'm just making a big deal out of all these. i suddenly feel so old. i really, really need that vacation. i have to clear my mind. renew my energy.

aaarrgh.

Feeling so afraid...

No comments: