early morning musings

I can't believe I'm here in the office. I woke up really early, feeling refreshed surprisingly.

It's going to be a beautiful day, I just know it.



I've been thinking about a lot of things lately. Last night, I got a call from a friend. He was feeling really down. I don't know what happened. Most likely, relationship issues. He kept on and on telling me that I wasn't there when he needed me. Apparently, when he was asking me out last friday, he wanted to confide in me. But I told him I was too tired to go out. Sometimes, people have to be told when they are needed. I didn't even sense that he was having problems that day. I was physically and mentally tired from the long week of work and play.

I'm sorry if you felt that I wasn't there for you. Know that God is always there, He will give you rest.

Oh, and know that I'm here for you too.

No comments: