culture and some

I wasn't planning on going out yesterday. I was all set - spending a lazy day at home with a good book. But duty calls (or should I say friendship) and I was out of the house by 2pm. It was SM Megamall Day for me!

First stop. Cinema 4 - Joseph the Dreamer

It was a very good play. Franco Laurel is the new Joseph, succeeding the likes of Gary Valenciano and Audie Gemora (which, by the way, I was lucky enough to watch too!). The music is great! I was surprised that I was still able to sing along. Familiar tunes, bringing me back 11 years ago (hehehe). The show ran for less than 2 hours with no intermission break. The stage was very simple, a little too simple maybe, but it was perfect given the little space that the actors had to move in. The costumes were really colorful and inspiring. Raymund Concepcion and Rychard Everly played supporting roles and it was so nice to see these familiar actors on stage once again. Oh, to be an actor! How I wish..... =)

Kudos to Mr. Freddie Santos and the Trumpets cast!
Note: Pictures from the blog of Mr. Oliver Oliveros

2nd Stop, Starbucks, Megastrip - Free Movie!

At 6pm, everybody was hungry. After a good meal at French Baker, we were off to Starbucks to enjoy a good cup of coffee! Lo and behold! There was a big projector screen set up just outside the strip, showing "Save the Last Dance" and "Fantastic Four". We stayed and watched for a while. Chris Evans is sooooo hot! The torch indeed. Hahahaha =)

Last stop, Cinema 3 - Philippine Idol

Our friend, Allan, designs some of the outfits for Mamita, one of PI's judges. He was able to sneak us in! And we were seated on the 3rd row too! Yey! Day one of the Finals. All 12 contestants gave great performances. But of course, we have our own favorites. It was nice to finally see this show live. I really enjoyed watching the show and playing judge (Hehehe).

Text GIAN and send to 2339. Text POW and send to 2339. =)

Got home around 12mn. Talked to my lovey and off to bed by 2am. It was a good day. I love it!

No comments: