saturday slam


Hundreds Dead in Pakistan-India Earthquake

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - A powerful 7.6-magnitude earthquake near the Pakistan-India border Saturday reduced villages to rubble, triggered landslides and flattened an apartment building, killing hundreds of people in both nations. Pakistan's army called the devastation "a national tragedy."

This is really sad. There is so much tragedy happening around us. And I find myself worrying about petty things. Let's all say a prayer for the families left behind.

I'm home alone this weekend. Couch potato weekend for me! Thanks to my Smart friend, I have been introduced to really nice TV series. Try and check out my current favorite --- prison break! I have 6 episodes with me.

I can give you guys a copy in exchange of really cool tunes! My IPod crashed and I lost all 4,000 songs =( So share your music. I need to load up on some!

I also caught some episodes of Beverly Hills 90210. It was so funny. The Peach Pit. Brandon, Brenda, Kelly, Donna, Steve, David, Andrea, Dylan, Nat, and the rest of the gang. Hahaha.

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: