changes

I haven't been so updated on my blogging. I'm in between jobs and since school started, I have little time sitting down in front of my computer. Well, except for my TV series (hahaha). I spent my Friday morning in Tagaytay with a couple of friends. We had breakfast at Josephine's and stayed in Taal Vista for the rest of the morning. It was so refreshing, communing with nature. In the afternoon, I dropped by the office to pick up some documents then I went to Dish in Quezon City to check out an event. South Border played that night. Pretty cool. I love Jay Durias! But he's not in this picture! It's Nor, Vince, and me.

I'm staying in this weekend. I need to catch up on so many things. I was cleaning out my closet and I saw some old magazines/newsletters that I was part of back in Highschool and College. It was so funny reading the articles I wrote. I couldn't help but smile. I'm just so happy that I was able to keep all those things. Something for the memories, huh?

Check out Reunion - another TV Series that's on top of my list! A lot of flashbacks since the story covers events from 1986 to 2005. Much like what I'm going through since I started the "clean my room" program - flashes of what has happened in my life especially since I've dug out most of the memorabilia that reminds me of moments gone by - good and bad. It's a nice feeling, actually.


November's a week away, then it's December. I can't believe how time flies so fast. Parols are on sale on the streets! Most malls are playing Christmas jingles! This is the time of the year that I sometimes wish Santa Claus is real. Maybe he can come and pay me a visit. And give me the gifts I'm wishing for. After all, I have been a good girl this year (*wink, wink*).

Well, I'm off once again to the land of dreams! Goodnight, dear friends! Here's hoping I catch some sweet dreams tonight!

No comments: