and here i am



I give up. I couldn't do the thing that I wanted to do with this blog. Maybe in time.

Tonight was the Cosmopolitan Bachelor Bash Event. I dropped by after the RAM's FIRST CUP badminton tournament. My partner and I almost made it! We lost the 4th game 21-19. So close...

The event was a-okay! Just went there to give support to Vyke. He sorta launched a new product. It was fun, watching all those guys parade down the runaway. But it got boring after a while. Not my thing, I guess. But I did enjoy seeing my friends again.

So I'm back to blogging! But now, I have to get some sleep.

Goodnight dear friends....I'm off to the land of dreams. Mwah.

1 comment:

Credit Profits said...

China Clamps Down on Blogs
All bloggers have been instructed to register their sites and identify the person responsible for each one by the end of June, according to Beijing's Ministry of Information Industry.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home business site. It pretty much covers work at home business related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)