stepping out

We laughed
Until we had to cry
And we loved
Right down to our last goodbye
We were the best
I think we'll ever be
Just you and me
For just a moment

We chased
That dream we never found
And sometimes
We let one another down
But the love we made
Made everything alright
We shone so bright
For just a moment

Time goes on
People touch and then they're gone
And you and I
Will never love again
Like we did then


Allan is back in the States. The last party was held in Inihaw Republic along Katipunan Extension in Quezon City last Tuesday. I feel sad to see him go. But the pictures are here to remind us (hahaha). And he'll be back, I'm sure.

I was feeling down the other day. Or maybe I was just tired, the two-week partying finally catching up with me. I don't know. I feel so confused. This vacation is turning out to be a really welcome change. Can't wait!

Sometimes, we tend to step out from our realities to face the things that we have been ignoring all this time. I did just that. And I have realized that hey, things are just as I imagined. That things are okay. I guess I was just scared of the uncertainties the situation presents. But I felt sad. I am only human, after all.

I know I am not making much sense right now. My head hurts and I feel so tired. September's here. And soon enough, it's Christmas once again. My first Christmas. This year is full of surprises. Nothing shocks me anymore.

I spoke with Teresa last night. Very cute, witty, and sweet 5-year old. I love her. Mental note: get her that pasalubong =)

Someday, when we both reminisce
We'll both say
There wasn't too much we missed
And through the tears
We'll smile when we recall
We had it all
For just a moment


Maybe I don't need to step out anymore. Maybe it was my reality after all.

I just can't say.

No comments: